Ok so the trip is off to somewhat of a rocky start. Due to a error on my part let's just say I'm going to have a longer than epected layover in NY. So right now I should be in Paris, but instead I'm hanigng out in Long Island. But hey, things could be worse right? It's not so bad actually I'm with this amazing family, they've been really welcoming, and they seem to have a great sense of humor, which comes in handy in situations like this. So, I'm crashing here tonight, fixing my major fuck up tomorrow, and then leaving for India on Friday. Believe it or not Long Island is so much like Glenview, it's crazy. I've already spent 40 minutes in a Walgreens here. If' that's not Glenviewish I don't know what is. Advice: if you're ever down listen to "Too Young for the Blues" by Ella Fitzgerald. Works wonders. Tomorrow is going to be crazy. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home